Whether you have a small air conditioning unit leaking water, a cold room that isn’t cold or a defunct centralised plant that requires an overhaul we are on hand to provide both regular maintenance contracts and one-off air conditioning repairs.
In addition we operate a 24hr / 365 day callout service for our contract customers giving peace of mind that an engineer is only a phone call away in the case of an emergency.
Our on call engineer will contact you to discuss your needs and we will endeavour to offer a maximum 4 hour response time to site.
We recommend that air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation equipment is regularly inspected and maintained for the following reasons:
- to reduce the risk of system failure and subsequent potential costly repairs.
- to maintain healthy and comfortable conditions for building occupants.
- to minimise loss of refrigerant gases that may damage the atmosphere or contribute to global warming.
- to ensure the continued safe and energy efficient operation of the equipment, reducing your buildings carbon footprint.
- to fulfil manufacturer warranty conditions.
As part of an air conditioning maintenance contract we will help ensure that your air systems are operating as efficiently as possible. Energy consumption can increase by as much as 60 percent as a result of poor maintenance and dirty components.
New-Air employ competent engineering staff who are trained to industry standards and hold current F-Gas certification. We have established a strong client portfolio with many satisfied customers over the years, giving our engineers the experience and knowledge to work on a vast range of equipment in various environments.
All vehicles carry a comprehensive range of service and maintenance equipment and we have a good network of suppliers on hand to source spare parts as required.